Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Just Amazing!

The animation was awesome! Art still awesome! backgrounds very cool! and the SONG priceless

Demigods Demigods

very Nice Indeed!

The animation was very Nice! The running, the hair, the dragons and etc was animated Very nicely! In short THIS IS AWESOME!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

What the Hell!

New weapons! New Looks! New Ally! Just so awesome! Only Bad part was "a friend" then The end! Need to see more!and It was really Worth the Wait!
I like The Effects all the sparking and especially Kary Hair was so glowy and flowy! Very Nice! I also Like how you designed the new Gloves of omega!How do you make such awesome Effects?! especially the bow of Xero! Im also curios is this done on Tweens or Frame by Frame?
Keep up the Good/Awesome work! Hope to see more in the future!

Once upon a time Once upon a time

Wow

Nicely drawn in flash,nicely animated,And Awesome Backgrounds very nice

Belly Rage Punch Belly Rage Punch

Awesome

Awesome style! and nicely executed!Very nice expressions and Backgrounds suit every scene and clear voice! I just noticed the sudden change of lines but still Nicely done!

ManiacalArtist responds:

Thank you very much!!!

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Very

NICE! I Like how simple they really look but you made them act and change expression and interact very well executed and nicely done,All I can say Cute,simple and enjoyable

Intense Stick Fight Intense Stick Fight

LoL

Kinda Funny but I like how you did Different effects with the stickmen like fire,explosion and teleport but They seem to be taking turns killing each other instead of doing a real fight

Jeffyx responds:

Your right, next time Im gonna make a ton fighting at once, thanks for the review :D

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

A++++++

I really like How you Tried different styles in this animation and was able to adapt to them.Really good! When I watched Dick Figure I found that part Of the video really good just like how you did your animation here!